I love this weekend. So far, it's been productive and relaxing. Friday night, we cut up the tree limbs from the backyard, piled them in a trailer for Grandpa Jim. Ron mowed "Gabe's Jungle" down and now Gracie needs to find a new hiding place for her leather glove. (That's a whole other story.)
Saturday, Robbie and Brandee, were over dump detail. I don't know how many trips they made to the dump, but it was a lot! We cleaned up the backyard, got rained on which was good! It was a great fall day. The dogs were outside playing fetch and loving every second of it. We ate some Subway Sandwiches for lunch.
Last night, Grandpa Ron and Grandma Julie babysat Gabe. It was fun. We had a "pajama party" as Gabe says, watched The Bee Movie and ate popcorn. That movie was really funny. Really, you guys need to watch it. Gabe fell asleep in the middle, but me and Grandpa finished watching it.
Cam and Ellie babysat too at their house. Katie....was probably sleeping, because that's all she does these days. She is our Sleeping Beauty. I talked to my dad last night and he knew me and told me he loved me. It was a great day!
General Conference this weekend tops it off as the perfect weekend. Staying in your comfy clothes on Sunday is the best. Brandee is cooking dinner and so I am being lazy and playing on the computer.
I hope you all had a great weekend.
1 comment:
I miss home so much.
Post a Comment