You know sometimes you just want to strangle someone. Yes, they have a name, but I can't say it on here! duh!! No family members guys, so don't stress ok?
Seriously, I have to ask myself this question all the time, who do they think they are? I mean, SERIOUSLY! They must think they are pretty much all that to think they can say and do whatever they please, come and go as they please. There is something said for putting your time in, paying your dues, you know all the cliches. Why when you are trying to live by the rules and do all the right things, someone can just walk right in, decide what they want and get it? It is most irritating. Am I rambling? Yes I am and guess what, I don't care.
How can people be so into themselves that they forget other people's feelings? Does that come from an inner insecurity they have with themselves, so they have to continually build themselves up in their own minds to validate who they are? I believe so. Insecurities are a worrisome monster. I guess I have my own insecurities, who doesn't right? But more than anything else, I try to consider other people's feeling and what they are going through.
I really hate that person who thinks their life if more important than mine. In their eyes, I'm sure it is, but really everyone has their own story, their own life that they think is first and foremost in importance. Isn't that called being selfish? I need to learn to be more selfish I guess. Ok, that works.
Things will be fine, I vented. I am feeling better and now a diet pepsi will help even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment