Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Status Update

Ok, here I am again. I have cut back my dosage in half and so far, so good. 

As I have researched this issue, I have passed what I learn to Katie, hoping it will help her through her journey.  I would rather suffer a thousand deaths than to have my children suffer.  If I could carry this cross for her, but I can't. :( 

This is what I have learned:
By taking an antidepressant and being pre-disposed to diabetes, my chances increase 4 fold to become a diabetic because the antidepressants add to those chances.  That makes me mad a little bit!
Also, if I am menopausal, have weight gain and possible diabetes, then that adds fuel to the fire. My body can't function as intended.   Now I am more mad!
The last thing is that antidepressants make a person crave carbohydrates, which add weight. Boy, I am so mad now!  Watch out. 

Anyway, after reading all of that, I am more determined than ever to stop these drugs.  They are themselves addicting and cause other addictions.  What is that all about?

I want to keep a record of my progress. 

No comments: