Thanksgiving Thankfulness=Family Time.
As I get older, the presents don't seem as important
as the family time does. My heart takes so many
pictures that I can't capture with my camera.
I just want to put a big bow on my family. You are
my gift this year and every year. The material
things are just that. Material. I can't take them with me
when I die, but I can take my family and my memories.
I love each and every one of you!

Holiday Layla....Poinsetta and Reindeer....Welcome
Christmas, Christmas time!

Ok, Rob's house is on right. Cam's on the left.

Cam and Ellie....don't ask about their house.

Eric and Katie! This was Eric's first experience with
gingerbread houses. You did good Eric!

Brandee is counting down the minutes to the Black
Friday shopping. She stayed up all night! You go girl!

Mia convinced Cam to read to her. I think Cam
enjoyed it a little too!

Oh how Layla loves Grandpa's belly. Oh how
Grandpa Ron loves Layla to sleep there!

Dash's name tag...It was on the high chair, then
appeared on his forehead. At least we didn't forget
who he was. Gotta love me some Dash!

There is a story here...Every year we make 10 layer
jello salad. This is Cam's favorite thing of all on
Thanksgiving. Well, Robbie's too. Notice the 3 jello
squares on Cam's plate. I think he wanted to make
sure he got enough of it, because it goes quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment