Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my son!

Almost 24 years ago, I gave birth to my son, Cam. It was at 10:23 pm at the St. Benedict's Hospital. Out of my 3 children, Cam's birth was my easiest delivery, probably because his older brother paved the way, if you know what I mean!!! Cam weighed 9 lbs 6 oz. and was 21 inches long. He had more hair than Robbie did, but there was a tint of red to it. Who'd have known he would be a red head? Well, a strawberry blonde head.

Cam....this is for you. I simply adore you. You have made my life interesting and memorable. Rob is my gentle giant, you are the "spice" in my life, and Katie--my comic relief with all her adventures.

To be your mom is one of the best things in my life. I can't tell you how many times, I have had people come up to me and say, "you're Camron's mom?" and the next statement goes something like, "you did good raising that one." Or, "what a great kid you have there." Tell me something I don't know....right? As a mom, there is no greater compliment than when someone tells you how great your children are. It's a little bit like the sprinkles on the donuts.

You have given me so many memories. Thank you. Please know this. I will love you forever and always, my little boy you will always be!

No comments: