The big day is almost here for Cam and Ellie. I can't believe how many things have been done. Invitations sent by the hundreds, pictures by the hundreds, tuxes, flowers, cake, fancy dresses, jewelry, rehearsal dinner, slide shows created (thanks Kate). And all on top of school starting. We got the classes, paid the tuition, paid the fees. I must say I have been a little stressed. But it's all good. Pretty soon it will be September!
It's been an eventful summer for us Johnston's! My babies are here and have stolen my heart. Dash is almost 3 months old. Layla is 6 weeks old. Gabe is going to pre-school. What a big boy!

New callings in the ward, new home for Grandpa Frank :( But we will get through it. The Lord doesn't give us more than we can handle right? And soon it will be September....
No comments:
Post a Comment