Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grandma Julie again!!!!


Katie holding our newest angel, Layla!

Mom, Gabe and Layla

Gabe missed his mom so much...he just had to put stickers
on her arm.

Grandpa Ron...he is loving this!

Little Layla

Today at my desk I had to hold back the tears because I was thinking how incredible life is and how blessed we have been lately as a family. It was a fact that I was very tired after being at the hospital late last night, which made me teary, but I feel that my blessings just keep coming.
We have 3 grandchildren who are healthy and well taken care of. They are loved by so many people and will be cherished for the rest of their lives, if Grandma has anything to say about it.
Life is a great blessing. Families are the biggest blessing of all. I am thankful for both! I am truly enjoying the ride!

No comments: