Ok, so as some of you might know....I am turning 50 this Saturday. Fifty freaking years old. Wow is the only word that describes my thoughts on this birthday. Seriously, 50. Think about it. Ron says you "mid-life" at 50. I hope to h___ I don't live till I am 100. Seriously, 100. What can you do at 100? Lay there and think about when you turned 50.
Many thoughts have crossed my mind as the big one gets nearer. I want to do something "cool." These are my ideas.
1. Get a tattoo (Cam said he would pay for it.)
2. Get drunk on my butt (hmmmm, still thinking about that)
3. Go skydiving (Yikes!!!)
4. Go to Vegas and go to Thunder from Down Under
5. Go to Yellowstone and ponder life......That's it. That's my big plan.
Well, if anyone has any other ideas I am open for suggestions. Write me and we will vote on it.
1 comment:
Ok you want to go to Las Vegas on Ron's birthday and but you mentioned you wanted to see Thunder from Down Under I don't think so !!!! At least I'm not going !
Post a Comment