Yesterday I went to Super Saturday in Relief Society. Besides spending a great day with Katie, Brandee and Ellie making crafts, I also was inspired to do some family history on our family. These days, everything is digital. No more cutting scrapbook paper and glue sticks. Our teacher gave us the great idea of doing a blog and then at the end of the year getting it printed into a family yearbook! Is that a great idea or what? I am embracing it at this point and hope to be able to print our yearbook at the end of 2012. I look forward to seeing what new events and people come into our lives.
That's where I'm at. Today I think I will give a quick review of this year, add a few pictures and try to remember all the great times.
January-Ron and I celebrated our 30th anniversary. We spent the weekend in Wendover and went to a concert of the Guess Who. Ok, this is an old group from my teen years who I loved.
Feb and March-I think they were pretty boring.
April-Easter Egg Hunt at Grandpa and Grandma's.
May-Brought our sweet little Stella into the world. She was born on May 30, at 10:39 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 7 oz. I was able to be there for her birth and like the other grandchildren, it was an amazing and tender moment. She is now 4 months old and steals our hearts.
May also brought a new boy into Katie's life. Daniel Case-from Hutto, Texas. He flew in to Utah for a week.
Then she flew to Texas!
Then Daniel moved to Utah to go to school and Katie moved to Provo to be with Daniel.
And that's where they are at today. But they live in the same apartment complex--different apartments though.
So now we need to catch up:
July-Boring
August-Boring
September-my birthday but boring
October-to be continued as it is only October 9, 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment