Sunday, October 16, 2011

October

Yesterday I had to make a trip to Walmart for a few things.  I was checking out all the clearance racks, which I totally love to do.  I found some awesome things.  Sidewalk chalk in Carribean colors that was $2.00.  I bought two-one for each family.  I wondered my way to the house goods.  Katie needed a shower curtain for her apartment. I found one for $1.00.  It's not even ugly.  Orange striped.  She can leave it there for $1.00. 


Then I went to Rob's house to see my little Layla.  We had a great time. Colored on sidewalk with the chalk, ate cookies, kissed and hugged.  She is a little talker too.  


Dash and Stella came over and Grandma got to play with them for a bit too.  How I love my babies! They make the world right.  I want to be the best grandma in the whole world. 

No comments: