Happy Birthday to you. You are one year old. This year has gone by so fast little man. I have adored watching you grow and spending time with you. These are my favorite memories of you this year! Watching you be born was the best. How incredible it was to see you for the first time. Your mom and dad were silly goofy about you. They still are. Your dad just adores you and your mom is the best mom ever. She takes such good care of you. I think your dad just likes having a little buddy around.
At first, you were pretty grumpy about taking naps. Your mom would do her Indian dance to get you to sleep. That was a tough time.
You liked to spit up too....a lot! But mom and dad figured you out and now you are a big boy.
You have like 6 binkies that you like to rotate in your mouth when you are going to sleep. You are very smart too! You figure things out....like how to go down the stairs, and you turn yourself around and keep going down even until you are on the floor, you just keep going making sure you are finally on the floor. It makes me smile to watch you do that.
You totally hate baby food and like to do things "all by yourself." You have no fear in anything you do, but still like to be cuddled and kiss when you get an "owie."
If I don't see you at least once a week, I go through withdrawals! You love Grandma Julie and I love you!
Happy Birthday Dashy! Love you to pieces.....Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment