Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. I have a great dad and I have a great husband who is a great dad. I have 2 sons who are great dads. And let's not forget my great father in law! I love you all.
I love all the dads in my life. You guys rock my world. Rob and Cam--it touches my heart to see how much you love your little guys. Be good examples to them throughout your life. Little boys grow up to be dads. You are their teacher.
My dad was my teacher. He taught me many things I will always treasure. He loved me unconditionally.
Ron is a great father. He adores his kids and loves them more than ever. He has been to every school concert, dance recital, baseball game, soccer game, basketball game, whatever! He has coached the boys in baseball, taught them how to pitch and how to catch. He has done Katie's hair with 18 barrettes (which didn't match). He has been there for our kids and still is.
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment