Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello benefits!!

Wow....l am feeling incrediblly happy. Ellie goes to the doctor today to see what's going on "down yonder." Yikes! I am so so thrilled. Just think in a few days or weeks, little baby Johnston will be here for Grandma Julie to kiss and hug. Sweet little guy. I can hardly wait to see what he looks like.

I love my job. It just keeps getting better. PEHP here we come! I got the scoop on what to sign up for and what to do with my FLEX account from my buddy. Now, we are ready, set and go! Houston we have lift off. I also think I know what I want to be when I grow up. I finally figured everything out. I just need to make it happen, right!

Remember what the Reverend Mother told Maria.....when God closes one door, He opens another. Thank you for opening those doors to the "big guy upstairs!"

No comments: