Saturday, March 21, 2009

Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and caldron bubble

Did you know that is from Shakespeare? I didn't. Go figure. When I hear that, my mind (it's visual remember)? I think of the 3 sister witches from Hocus Pocus. Ok, they might not be the exact same witches as in the movie, but they are still witches. Hey, good idea for their Halloween costumes--complete with the warts and the hair growing out of it.

Remember on the Sound of Music, when the Reverend Mother tells Maria that when God closes one door, He opens another. Besides this being a movie trivia blog lately, it's also my life. Hey, maybe it's like the Truman show. My life is really a movie! That would be weird, huh?

I have had one door after another open for me lately. I am blessed beyond my wildest imaginations. I do not take it for granted. I am humbled at all He does for me. And when it comes time to head up to the big office in the sky and have my file drawer opened (just like in Bruce Almighty), I pray there will be more good cards in there than bad. We shall see...what kind of cards will be in your file drawer?

No comments: