Monday, November 17, 2008

I had a great day today for a change....

Well, today I woke up and got to babysit the Gabester! Gosh, he is so fun. We walked over to the city to pay our water bill. I taught him how to throw helicopters up in the sky...you know those things from the trees that when you throw them up and they twirl down to the ground, just like a helicopter? We drove over to see Grandpa Jim and chat, then we stopped at Nebco, bought a chocolate milk and a diet pepsi and went home and watched Nick Jr.

We also had outdoor time and played and wrestled on the grass because it was so warm. Then we fixed a sandwich and watched some more Nick Jr. I was wiped out and I think I am ready for bed. I tried to sneak a nappy in today but Katie came home for a few hours and we had to talk and eat some ice cream. She is working at Old Navy and drives there then goes back to school. This will only be for a few more weeks.

Dad is doing pretty good too. He is on oxygen all the time, which is helping his confusion. They are working with him on physical therapy a lot and he might be coming home for Thanksgiving. Cross your fingers everyone! That's the goal.

Andy flew into town last week and we got some decisions made about Dad and what is going to happen. Not a happy time that was. But needed to be done.

But life goes on and the sun comes out every day and I love a lot of people out there!

No comments: